Murphy, Texas
Featured Not resolved

We purchased our Grand home in in Eagle Glen Murphy tx in 2008 and from the very beginning we had problems with our Master shower leaking.They came out multiple times and just put a Band-Aid on it by painting the baseboard that was clearly leaking water from the shower.

We begged them get to the real root of the problem, but they insisted the shower was not leaking and they did everything correctly. Now in 2015 A contractor let us know that Grand Homes (the builders) did not build the shower correctly by putting cement board behind the shower. Wtf.

Are they idiots?Even I know not to put tile over sheet rock in a shower.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Grand Homes and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Drees Homes or Plantation Homes that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Grand Homes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Grand Homes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Grand Homes?

Comments