I was a subcontractor for grand homes I painted a home in the bower ranch sub division and was never paid the house sold. The owners and management agreed that they owed me money but told me flat out that they would not pay me.

Mdwilson1983 wrote the review because of problems with payment at Grand Homes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Grand Homes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Drees Homes or Plantation Homes. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Grand Homes grand homes work experience for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Grand Homes?

Comments

Mdwilson1983

I did file a lien however, I now have to renew it yearly. I am still getting emails of purchase orders from them and I stopped working for them 3 years ago. This sounds very fishy

Whenever you perform work on a home either for a homeowner or builder and they do not pay you, you can file a lawsuit and put a M&M lien on the property to prevent it from selling until you are paid. Always contact the Court house and file a lien to prevent the house from selling.