1.5
Turnaround Time

Cheap material bad workmanship electric switches 59 cents from walmart could hane used roker switch cost $1.59 saving one dollar 36 switches added $36 profit Moulding on doors cut short see one inch gap saving unskilled workers few hundreds.Door look like bought used has holes in saving few more hundreds.Landscaping is very cheap dead tree and shrubs 12 inch tall saving few hundreds .Bricks dirty look like house is 20 years old.I ask them manually cleaning with chemicals (excuse city won't allowed) .I know every excuses they told me about city and home owner association is lie.All the light fixtures look like bought from close out sale .Fan with three light is very cheap too high and lights not working .Fan is under sized and hung so high its doing no good and walmart got it for $49 with light fixture.This house is $560000 .If you buying this house for $300000 is okey.

there is pot holes in garage concrete like my old street i used to live. Ledges on windows mortar already showing cracks.

Cheap materials and bad workmanship for lots of money.I will post photos next time.

Review about: Grand Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Bad customer relation.

Had an Experience with Grand Homes?

Comments