Our dream home is just over 3 years old and falling apart.Grand has been out several times and says all our problems are within "tolerance".
We hired 2 structural engineers at our expense who both say we have 3" of movement in all 4 corners and our slab is curling. These people have zero customer service and don't give a *** about anyone. Stay away from Grand Homes. Save your money and buy something nice.
These pictures only show a few issues inside.
We have broken windows and brick falling off on the exterior.Contacted an attorney for legal action on these jokers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Very Poor Construction
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "I bought a new loveseat, when I received it, there were broken and scratchs. I mailed them the pictures in 24 hours and they send a guy to fix the..."
- "Burtner is very misleading concerning his portfolio and actual experience with complete design and installs. He's been cited as claiming to be as well known as people like Darren Doherty..."
- "Same story as all the others. I wanted wood tile installed 'Emmanuel' came out with 'Dominick' his assistant who measured. Emmanuel came back out with his DBA 'Joseph Prado' to..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."