My inspector gave a big list of issues Warranty Representative say most of the items are not covered under warranty.

One Warranty Representative says it is covered next one will come and say those are not covered. I would recommend to have an inspection at the time of buying and do not close the house until they fix all the items reported by inspector. Even though Warranty is there for 1st year Warranty Representatives are not reliable. Some time they don't even sespond.

Items not covered:

Nail pops

Sprinkler system

Gaps between wooded areas

Tile breaks

Mortar separations

Pluming seal

and many more

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue at Grand Homes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Grand Homes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Drees Homes or Plantation Homes. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Grand Homes other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Grand Homes?

Comments

Frisco, Texas, United States #1120576

We live in Frisco and we had the same experience. worst customer service and not trust worthy.

If you have mortar separation in the brick veneer on the outside, you're going to have foundation problems later on. Just thought you'd like to know